Saturday, December 20, 2014

On the road again...again

Hello friends!

I think I am the last one to be done so yay, we are indeed all done! I'm on the train (again) and about an hour away from home. The guy sitting next to me in his Patagonia and bean boots judged me hardcore earlier at the station for eating my McDonald's breakfast while he ate Au Bon Pain, but he's been snoring pretty loudly so now I'm judging him. Speaking of Patagonia and bean boots, my campus is the equivalent of prep city, I haven't even heard if Canada Goose before I got to HC, and I suddenly see it everywhere. Must be the gentleman and a scholar thing.

I definitely could have studied more for finals, but they are done, grades are due next week and it is now out of my hands.AHH PANIC. And if I do proceed as planned and take five classes, even more panic. Oh and I'm thinking pretty seriously about studying abroad this summer, and I'm going to apply to a language immersion program in Beijing and a neurobiology program in Italy, hopefully I get into one and the financial aid details work out? Fingers crossed!

I'm also very excited to see everyone, when does everyone go back? I think I'm home until January 23rd or so.

I hope to see everyone soon! But, if it just so happens that I don't until next year...(cries) Merry Christmas!!!

Love always,
Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment