Sunday, November 16, 2014

Friends, my friends where have they gone?

Hello Friends!

What is everyone up to nowadays? No one posts :( At least I got to see some of your faces this week!! I hope everyone's weekends have been going well, and as always, I've been thinking of you guys...

The main thing I wanted to share with you is that I saw Interstellar twice this week and I really really enjoyed it. First of all, it was directed by Christopher Nolan, and as you know, Inception is one of my favorite movies and the Batman series was incredible as well. The soundtrack was done by Hans Zimmer, whom I also think is a genius, and the cast: Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Matt Damon...But best of all, it blew my mind. You know how I have existential crises sometimes? Well this took my mind in dozens of new directions and the crisis overload was crazy. Everyone else I saw it with didn't really seem to understand why I was freaking out so much because they were busy talking about the faulty physics in it....#HCproblems...So definitely recommend, let me know what you think! I think I probably will be the only one this excited about it, but that's okay lol.

I have a buttload of HW to do, and I'm sitting in the library with my friend Emerson, who really wanted me to mention him, so HI EMERSON WHO IS READING THIS OVER MY SHOULDER.

Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISA!!!! <3 I hope the package made it to you safely, and that you have a wonderful birthday because YOU ARE NOW AN ADULT!!! I'm really sad I don't get to celebrate this one with you, but I'll be there in spirit! Now you are all adults and you can still adopt me, at least for a few more days....

Haha, I love you all and miss you tons! Talk to you soon!

Love always,
Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment