Friday, October 10, 2014

Chocolate!

Howdy,

I went apple picking this weekend with one of my entry mates. Every Sunday night a pair of us have to provide snacks for our entry meeting. This week I was up. SO I was going to go to Stop and Shop to get all the Oreo products they have, but the shuttle never came.
"Oh what ever will I do!?!?," she thought.
Remembering technology exists she e-mails her companion, who happens to be going apple picking the very same afternoon. In a sudden stroke of luck the bus going to the apple orchard happened to be hit by a van (No one injured, just a window shattered, on the van, the bus was stopped, how it happened I do not know) delaying its departure allow suffice time for young Jordan to change into more appropriate an apparel and talk her way on to the bus.

So yeah I picked some apples and I got to know my entry mate quite well on the way back. It was interesting. People are interesting. Interesting.


So this Tuesday I went to a silent dinner held by the WC Sign Language Club. It was really great. The club is really looking to be a major force on campus. We are teaming up with acapella groups and the slam poetry club. We are hoping to make a push towards having ASL offered as a language at the college. It's great that the club is so active and I'm so excited to have people to sign with. Also it turns out one of the girls in the club and I went to Gallaudet together! ~~Connections~~


Wednesday I had a Calc exam. Yeah, it was an exam.


Thursday I totally had time to post this and I am super bummed I didn't. It just slipped my mind.

Today is Friday and I have made the conscious decision to stay in and watch shows and crochet and go to bed early, maybe. This weekend is reading period so we have off Monday and Tuesday. Lots of people go hope so it is going to be pretty quite on campus, most importantly it will be quiet in my room because the roommate is away! So this weekend is set up to be pretty great lost of free time to video chat with you lovely gals.


Peace, Love and Puppies,

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment