Hello darlings!!! I know it has been a while and I am sooo sorry for that but I have been sooo preoccupied with work and life that I could never find the time to just take a deep breath and say hi.
Continuing on that point I have my first midterm this week. Thankfully only my Religion class is giving me one, whereas the rest of my classes just assign final papers near the end of the semester.
I got a reprieve this weekend though, when two fraternities threw a Gatsby themed party at the club on Saturday. I borrowed some clothes from my friend AS across the hall, threw on my stripper heels and whoa, guys, my butt....looked...amazing.
In fact everyone at the party was wearing tight dresses, because this was the first party where "formal wear" (aka tight party dresses and heels) was encouraged. That, plus the copious amounts of alcohol that people were consuming given the free champagne, led to some SCANDALOUS scenes on the dance floor. Let's just say that I kept seeing guys' hands going up places that should not be exposed to the public eyes...and I saw that scene over and over and over, AND I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO WATCH PORN!
Despite that stuff, the night was really fun. My friend RK kept getting asked to dance, which made me really happy for her. I was asked to dance by this Saudi Arabian student, who doesn't take classes here but he lives on campus with a group that is learning English in order to pass the TOFL. He was so sweet because we didn't grind, he just did this awesome robot move and spun me around a couple times. He even thanked me after!! Which is the complete opposite of this other guy who just grabbed me and jammed his hip bone into my butt and didn't even ask! Gurls I pushed him away so fast that I fell onto someone else. I didn't even say anything, I just gave him a look and shook my finger. He seemed shocked that I didn't want to dance with him, questioning my "no", but he left me alone. His cute friend, who I wanted to ask me to dance, asked my two friends to dance, one after the other, while I glanced over in complete jealousy. But it's all whatever now.
RK got this guys number, and they've been texting since Sunday, which again, makes me really happy for her. And for some reason they think I am some guru with experience with guys, so they come to me for divine advice. I do what I can and I guess it's working so far..??
More updates...
Haven't talked to HIM since Saturday, when we were snapchatting while he was drunk.
For those who haven't heard the whole story since the kiss:
I texted him asking what was up and that I wanted to know why he kissed me since not wanting to before...he said that he did it because our relationship is stronger now so we can handle it, because in high school he wouldn't have been able to deal with the jerks. So we talked on the phone later, and he told me he liked me...and that I didn't have to get back to him right away but that we could find a way to make it work. After that he didn't talk to me for a weekend, after which he texted me saying that he had been too busy with parents weekend and school to send me a message. After that, our conversations just got choppier, until we didn't text but snapchat, and now nothing but silence.
This just means that I have to give up now, before I take a big step back and end up getting hurt again.
On top of that the drama between the people in the corner of my hall (basically my main group of friends) is getting ridiculous. My roommate is starting to upset me, because even though I have told her TWICE to come DIRECTLY TO ME if she needs anything from me (like using my printer or kicking me out of my room so she can cuddle with her GF) she still keeps sending her GF to do all the talking. On top of that, her GF and her constant complaining and canoodling is starting to get on everyone else's nerves, which leads to more complaining. And I try to get away from it, but lately its been so hard to make new friends because at this point everyone has settled into their own cliques. Maybe I just have to try harder.
This weekend was a stress reliever from everything though, it was really fun and nice to be asked to dance for a change (since no one usually wants to dance with me).
Kyla: I hope that your prelims go well
Juliet: Haters gonna hate, but don't let it get to you. You're a sabrest from the Bronx, you can deal with whatever comes at you. Apparently where I am is the 7th dangerous town in the state..and I haven't died yet :)
Jordan: Chocolate?
I miss you all!
Lovely ladies I bid adieu,
MC
No comments:
Post a Comment