Greetings comrades!
Wow, that was a little too communist let me try that again.
Howdy guys!
Much better. So, loong time no chat so let me take some time to update on the goings on that have been going on in my life.
Okay so last weekend was parents weekend! I got to see the mother and all way right with the world. I was brought some much needed warmer duds and some homey comforts (snacks guys, lots of snacks, and also a yoga mat). It was lovely to see my madre once again. I have missed her oodles and she has been missing me so it was great for both of us. She took me out lunch and dinner and then lunch again, and I feel slightly ashamed to say I may have missed real food a bit more. It was also really weird to ride in a car again. I have not moved faster than the light jog I attempt during fencing practice in two months. Do you guys feel the same way about cars, or am I just crazy? Well anyway, I really do feel like I'm trapped in the purple bubble.
Speaking of fencing, we have lost our powerful and mighty leader. He had to take some time of off school to get reoriented which is totes cool, ya know you do you dude, but we are now leaderless. Or rather competent leaderless. I was just starting to get the hang of foil, but we shall trudge on with out him. I may not be able to fence foil, but I can tell others when they are fencing foil wrong and what they need to do to correct it. So I have been helping out in that respect. His absence also gives me the opportunity to organize a sabrist coup, so that is in the works. Wish me luck.
In my time away I have met God. His name is Jim and he works at the MSRC, which is W-speak for Math and Science Resource Center. Physics has become quite the struggle as of late, but with the help of God (Jim) I am plodding along quite nicely. I feel the need to bake him a thing, a little offering if you will. I don't know if I will give it to him or just place it in front of the shrine I have made in his honor. It is in my closet. It is made of my once tear-soaked problem sets that now bear the check marks of adequacy. I fear I have gone too far with this.
I have also been watching shows.
I have been wearing sweaters.
I have been missing you guys.
I have been planning my Halloween costume!
This is it. Do not worry it will be Jordan-ified.
Oh, and I have been busy trying to pick courses for the spring. It is too soon, too soon. I have no idea what I am doing, as per-usual, but I also have very little guidance. I am missing having all the lovely people back on the hilltop to discuss these things with. Should I continue with Physics, should I try out printmaking, what about computer science, music theory, the concert choir direct says I should take music theory, oh and what about the bazillion English courses I want to take? hmmmmm. It is the English courses man, they always get you. So attractive with all their words. Carefully crafted by these English teachers looking to suck you into the trap of having to read a hundreds of pages a night for the rest of your WHOLE LIFE. eeeep!
Okay well trick or treat dudes!
See you on the internet (but more preferably in person)
- Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment