Saturday, September 6, 2014

Here goes.



Hi my lovelies,

I'm sorry I haven't posted on my given day. I'M SO BUSY. I understand why people say CU may be easier to get into, but one of the harder to stay in, MY CLASSES ARE SO FUCKING HARD. I just finished my 2nd week of classes and already I've had more than 120 pages of Chem to read plus other classes, gone to office hours for chem three times etc. I'm so excited to be in class, but a bit worried about chem. It's gonna be a struggle, but at least there are 799 freshman and sophomores who are also struggling too.

MY CLASSES ARE LIKE THE SIZE OF HACKLEY. Its crazy to think that my chem section is bigger than our high school. It gets so crowded that sometimes its standing room only. But even though our classes are so big, I see the same people all the time. Although, I've only seen ZR twice, I've seen a few people I knew from previous schools here a lot (awks).

I JOINED CLUB FIELD HOCKEY AND I LOVE IT. I was kind of indecisive about whether or not to join since I haven't played in two years but its totally okay, there are people who were on allstar teams on the the team and people who have never played. I even got to switch positions ( I never scored anyway as a forward, so I switched to D. which is nice, I like it more).

Socially its still a struggle. I'm not a very outgoing person, but it's been getting better meeting people in classes and stuff. I might go out tonight with my roommate (we'll see how that goes) which should be fun. I guess. We'll see. I spend last night watching Scandal with a girl from Field Hockey, which was nice, although my whole floor went out, I was invited but I HATE walking into college town ( its about 2 miles from my dorm down hill, then 2 miles back up hill...nah). But my hallmate GK told me to live a little, so maybe.


But in other news, my hallmates are now talking to each other!! It's great, because I think what made me so unhappy the first week was that no one was talking to each other. Now they never shut up. They like t pull pranks as well. Someone keeps leaving bananas outside my RA's dorm room as well as sticking things on this one guy AE's door. Examples include: writing "is a butt"next to his name, sticking condoms on the door and writing "be safe when you do the no-no" , and taping a very large  poster of JFK with an electric candle underneath.

Its weird.

I really like CU, except for calc, because my professor like doesn't speak english and wears very distracting nike track suits in 90 degree weather.

kk.

dont be basic.

love you guys forever.

Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment