Sunday, September 21, 2014

"What a slut time is, she screws everyone"

Yes, I was waiting for the opportunity to use that quotation :)

How is everyone? I feel like I haven't talked to anyone, and I'm really sorry! Although the general vibe I seem to be getting from everyone is that they are incredibly busy. Hang in there gals!

Another week has flown by, and I really can't remember what I've been doing. I seem to be just be bumming around and doing some work most days. Also, I've become hooked on another K-drama, so there's that distraction...I had my first math test and biochem quiz, and while they went alright, I have a whole lot of work due tomorrow and Wednesday which I haven't started...So I totally get what you mean Jordan, once you reach one peak there is an even larger one waiting on the other side.

In other news, people are rather funny when they are drunk, and it's been quite interesting interacting with them while they are severely intoxicated. My own social life is sadly lacking as I do not attend parties. There have been ample opportunities, but I don't really feel like going. Sure, I don't have to drink , but because I don't really enjoy dancing and everyone around me will be pretty far gone, I don't think it will be much fun for me. And my friends that don't drink don't really like parties. So I'm awkwardly stuck in the middle. Which should motivate me to deal with my mountain of work situation, but...

However, I have gotten closer to some of my friends, and I really enjoy hanging out with them. I realized that I also really like the people in my entryway, I think we are a diverse yet pretty cohesive group. Although I still rarely see the one roommate who brought a guy home last night while another roommate and I were doing homework...awkward...

Finally, I went to my first football game on Friday night for the first football game of the season, which was bitterly cold but also lots of fun (we also crushed the other team 41-18) and I kinda learned the rules of football lol. Yesterday I went to a fundraising event for cancer research, and I got to see National/World/Olympic champions figure skate, including JEREMY ABBOTT and JOHNNY WEIR!!!!! I was so excited and it was also very beautiful (also a girl in my grade is a competitve figure skater and she is amazing!!), and I got to see them UP CLOSE! Sadly, I had to get back so I didn't get to actually meet them but they skated right past me *SWOON*

That's it for now, I love you all bunches, keep in touch!!

Love Always,
Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment