Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ole McDonald Had a Farm

Hello dearies,

I love you all so much its ridiculous, but I know that you guys are killing it at your respective colleges.

I washed clothes at college for the first time yesterday, and it was actually not that bad. Maybe that's because I've washed clothes before, but my dad was insistent that I wasn't going to know what to do. The worst part was probably the fact that the laundry room is in the guy's hallway, and right next to the bathrooms. Which wouldn't be a big deal...except for the fact that I have a penchant for walking down at the same moment that most of the guys decide to go take a shower. And they don't wear robes....they kinda just walk in their towels....that they don't even really tie properly.  So yeah....that's fun. But honestly, the best part was when this guy came in to put his laundry in the washing machine and I was moving mine from the washer to the dryer, and all my underwear kept falling on the floor in plain sight. At that moment, I was extremely thankful for my lack of "sexy" under clothing.

Despite those lacking articles of clothing, I seem to attract a lot of attention. Last night I went to a foam party at the club, and, as my title hints, we met a lot of pigs. My stalker was there, staring at me and making me extremely uncomfortable for most of the time, along with this group of Middle Eastern guys that kept surrounding and then bumping into us. By the end of the night it was obvious that they just wanted to find a girl to grind with, and due to our beautiful dancing, they figured that we were the best girls for the job. But we didn't want to grind with them, which was a difficult concept for them to understand I guess, until they found new girls to grind with (but this one guy kept looking at us while grinding with another girl...but uhh sweetie...NO). My guy-friend got drunk and was trying to grind with the rest of us (although you could tell that he was trying to get with this one particular girl). My other friend got uncomfortable because people kept trying to touch her, and I was uncomfortable because of my stalker, so we left early. After that there was a whole bunch of ambulances because people got alcohol poisoning...so that was fun.

But I had a hilarious encounter on Friday:

A whole bunch of people got drunk in the neighboring room, one of which is my guy-friend's roommate (MB). My roommate (AM) and I were walking back from another room,  and MB popped out with this guy, CW. We were talking and MB told CW that he looked like Superman in his shirt, to which I agreed because he had the hair and glasses to match. So CW looked me dead in the eyes, took off his glasses and started to wiggle his eyebrows. MB said, "You're not the guy she wants" to which I replied, "Yeah, I'm more of a Captain America kind of girl". So CW puts his hand on my shoulder and says, "I can be anybody you want me to be". And I DIED.

So yeah, not all society is bad.

I miss you gurlies and I hope you're all having fun.

Kisses, besos,
Muah,
Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment